Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 17 (My last day)

Today I am all packed up and about to go to the train station which will take me to the airport. I can't thank my parents enough for always supporting me and cheering me on. I want to thank Lucas Wall for his great coaching and making sure that I was prepared to race here. I need to thank Alexey Vermeulen for all of his advice and thoughts on Europe after kicking butt here last summer. Thank  you to the Chainstay for providing a great place to stay. I felt like I was at home with their amazing hospitality and their wonderful dog Belle. Their website is http://www.thechainstay.com/. Finally, I need to thank Tim Redus for providing the trip. I always had a great dinner to look forward to thanks to him. Tim also took me to some really cool cities, helped me out at the races, and basically made sure that I was having a great time. His website is  http://vertexcycling.com/. He is having another trip in August and registration is open for that right now. These last two weeks have been the best ever! Thank you everyone for your support and reading my blog. Im not looking forward to my flights, but It will feel great to hear English again.

No comments:

Post a Comment