Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 11

Today Tim tooke me to Brugge, a really old mideivel city. The town square was huge and there was a really big tower and a ton of near architecture. There were a LOT of chocolate shops and the coolest ones (i'm a teenager) were the ones that had chocolate body parts.I was thinking about buying some, but then I asked myself a serious question: do I really need a chocolate penis? After a long debate with myself I realized that I didn't.  For lunch Tim and I went to a really neat waffle restaurant. I ordered a waffle with strawberries and chocolate syrup. Needless to say, it was AMAZING!!!! It was gone after 30 seconds into my tummy. We basically just walked around for a couple hours and took in the scenery. Today was really awesome and I really enjoyed being a tourist. Its my last week here so I am really going to try and make it a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment