Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 8

Today was a lot of fun. I got in a nice ride that opened my legs up for tomorrows race and then I went to go visit the Tour of Flander's cycling museum. It is only two miles away so Tim and I walked to it. This museum was really neat and had the whole history of cycling. I saw an autographed Fabian Cancellara jersey from when he won the race. There was so much cool cycling stuff there. There was really old bikes and helmets. I don't really know how to explain how cool it was.

On the walk back to the house all the kids were out of school and at the bars. The drinking and smoking age here is 16, but the driving age is 18. Anyway, they basically all get drunk after school. Tim made some really awesome salmon and shrimp for dinner that I quickly ate up. After dinner I got an awesome massage from Holly Germer (owner of the house with Gregg Germer), she made sure that my legs were ready to tear it up tomorrow.

Now I am here wrighting my blog and getting ready for bed. My goal for tomorrow is to do the butt kicking instead of taking the butt kicking. We will see how that goes. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment