Thursday, November 8, 2012

Its Hot in the South

Well, Im going through my second full day here in Houston, Texas and Im getting used to things. I was expecting it to be warm down here, but I was frying on my ride today. I thought that I was in a desert with no shade. I almost ran over a snake too, which you don't see in Michigan that much. Anyway, I did a 50 mile ride today and I though that I was going to die from the heat, haha. I am definitely a northerner. I guess that being hot is better than freezing my butt off though.

I am having fun playing with my younger cousins, two twin boys who are in fourth grade and a girl who is in sixth grade. The boys have already kicked my butt at playstion and xbox. They are super good at Call of Duty, which my parents would still prefer me not to play. Yes, being an only child makes me a little sheltered. Yesterday we celebrated my aunt's 44th birthday and it was a lot of fun! There was good cake and we were all in a happy mood.

I am keeping up with my school so far, Im only 2 days in, but I am proud of myself so far. Its hard to concentrate when there are so many Texas cowgirls I could be chasing outside. I am having an awesome time here and I am getting some good training in. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment