Sunday, February 10, 2013

ACT and stuff

Wow, a lot has happened since returning from LA a couple weeks ago. Since then I went back to Tuscon, AZ with my team for 5 days and got in a lot of good training. I also competed in my first race of the year that was held on the University's campus. It was a 40 min long junior crit that my teammate Garret and I worked together in. I ended up with 4th place and Garret in sixth. Not bad for our first race and having ridden 3 and a half hours the day before. I am not satisfied though, the wins will come soon.
After ariving back from Arizona last week, I took the ACT this past weekend. I was very nervous, but I did my best. The worst part about the test was having to sit in a seat for 5 hours and having to fill in little bubbles. I am glad to have it out of the way though.

This wednesday I am leaving for the Valley of the Sun Stage race in Phoenix, AZ. This is a very important race on my calender and juniors from all over the country show up to it. I am in good shape and I am excited to measure my progress from last year.

Life has been very busy, but I am working hard and doing my best. I have big goals this year and I know that I can acheive them. Believing in yourself is the first step towards success!!! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment