Monday, January 21, 2013

Update from LA

I'm currently in Los Angeles, California training at their world class indoor velodrome. I am making the most of my short time out here and I can feel my body getting stronger. My main goal for this season is to represent the USA at the junior track world championships and I am doing everything I can to reach that goal. I have done a couple time tests to see what I need to improve on which is very valuable info to me.
On top of getting in some very good training in, I am meeting great people and seeing new places. I have sacrificed a lot to chase my dreams, but I know that my hard work is paying off and I am excited to see where it will take me. Thank you all for your support and for reading my blog. I will be posting regularly now that I have more events in my life to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment