Saturday, January 18, 2014

New Year, New Team

I am currently back in LA after spending a well deserved month back at home in Michigan for Christmas and New Years. I had a lot of fun spending time with my parents and I also got to spend a couple of nights at my cousins. My cousins live about 30 minutes away from me and are brothers to me. We have grown up together and it is  always a great time when we get together.
I flew into LA on Sunday and am staying at a friend's house, Andy Lakatosh, who is a track cyclist training for the Rio 2016 Olympics!!!! Go give his fan page a like on facebook!!! The riding here is amazing, the other day I rode through all of the major beaches. It feels so nice to be in warm weather after it being -20 F in Michigan last week.






I also enrolled in a local college and I am taking two online classes. It is pretty cool to say that I am starting college early.





The most exciting news that I have is that I will be racing for the Hincapie junior development team this year! This is the best team for young riders in the U.S and has a great track record of sending riders onto Pro Tour teams. Our team camp is next month in Greenville, SC and I can't wait to meet everyone. This is a huge step forward for myself and  I am ready to take my cycling to the next level. It feels great to finally see my hard work paying off.


I have a lot of pictures that I want to upload onto here, but the website isn't working that well right now, sorry!
Thanks for reading,
Rainman

No comments:

Post a Comment